Re: [Ayreton] Bleachery --Thanks for the help!

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 30, 2012
      Dear All,

      Thanks for the good advice! I knew I could count on you! Now I can look up the directions/ addresses and we can fit them in to the rest of our itineraries.

      (We did some "fabric shopping" in my basement last night, too. This means I now have more room for new fabrics!)

      On a similar topic, can you recommend any favorite thrift stores? Clothes, 50's kitchenware and dishes, vintage jewelry?

      Many thanks! My sisters are having a great time here! Probably I'll bring one of them to the Baronial meeting tonight.

      yours,

      Fern