Baronial scroll assignments still available

  • Eva
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012
      Scribal volunteers are still needed! Many thanks to those who have volunteered to create scrolls for baronial court at Twelfth Night. Several scroll assignments are still outstanding. If you can take one, please contact me at schultz 67 55 @ sbc global. net. The event is two weeks from today at St. John's Lutheran School in Chicago.

      Thank you for your consideration!

      Elianora
    • Anthony Satoh
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012