Re: TIMES ARE TOUGH - Tree-Girt-Sea, 12th Night Event Challege - Reminder

  • Ace
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012
      How do we sign up for the competition? I have an item to enter.
      Vittoria Governante

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012

        Simply show up for the event, bring your entry, I will have a table set up for those items that are part of this competition.

        Thank you Vitorria, I look forward to seeing your entry.

        In Service I remain,

                12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward

                Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton