Next Baronial Meeting and Canton/Baronial Domesday Reports

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
      One final reminder that there is an Ayreton Officer's meeting this Sunday:

      Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
      28256 Diehl Rd.
      Warrenville, IL60555

      The current Agenda is at the bottom of this email. If you would like
      something additional added to the agenda, please email me at
      verena@...

      I also wanted to remind Canton and Baronial officers that there are a
      few reports due by the end of the Year:
      A&S Cantons- Jan 1st to Baronial & Regional
      Chronicler- Domesday Jan 1st to Baronial & Regional
      Herald- Domesday Dec 31st to Baronial & Regional

      Current Baronial Curia Meeting Schedule for December 30th (subject to change)
      I. Baron & Baroness Business
      II. Seneschal Business
      a. Upcoming Events
      i. Tree-Girt Sea 12th Night
      1. Call for Ayreton Volunteers
      2. Autocrat report?
      ii. Carnival
      1. Autocrat report
      iii. Coronation
      1. Autocrat report
      b. Reporting Schedule 2013
      c. Open positions-
      III. Officer Reports
      a. Exchequer
      b. Minister of A&S
      c. Knights Marshal
      d. Archery Marshal
      e. Chatelaine
      f. Chronicler
      g. Herald
      h. Webminister
      IV. Other Business

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com
    • Kitsune Yamamura
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
        There was some question at the Rokkhealden x-mas party last night whether or not the Baronial Meeting was open to everyone. So I'd like to take a moment to clarify that this is both a business meeting and a populace meeting. All are welcome. Meeting starts at 6PM on the second floor of the restaurant.

        --
        Kashiko,
        Yamamura Kitsune