Re: Second Sunday Spinning

  • Ace
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2012
      Thank you, My lady!! As long as the it is listed on the Ayreton list I will see it.(I don't do Facebook much but I will try to get on that list, can you send me an invite?) And I will make sure if I don't know where to go, that I will contact you, if that is OK. for set up, A corner is all I need. A table would be LOVELY, chairs for sure please! Lets see if we can get some stuff going now!
      Vittoria Governante