TIMES ARE TOUGH - Tree-Girt-Sea, 12th Night Event Challege - Reminder

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2012

      Time are Tough

      On Loan from the Mind of Lady Sybella of Lonely Tower, Calontir

      A competition encouraging you to collect your old or worn out items, scraps
      and tidbits, and re-purpose them into something new. (Must be something
      other than the original item, i.e. hemming or taking in a garment would not
      count.) Since the plague swept across the land, in these hard times of
      pestilence, supplies are scarce!

      This January 12th at 12th Night in the Black Forest: A Hohenstaufen Wonderland

      Pre-Registration available on ACCPEPS!

      But act fast, Online registration ends January 6th

      For more details and register visit the event website at www.HausAdelbrecht.net

      Please forward and share this freely with all.

      In Service I remain,

              12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward

              Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

    • Ace
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012
        How do we sign up for the competition? I have an item to enter.
        Vittoria Governante

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012

          Simply show up for the event, bring your entry, I will have a table set up for those items that are part of this competition.

          Thank you Vitorria, I look forward to seeing your entry.