Re: Next Baronial Officer's Meeting

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
      I hope everyone had an absolutely fabulous holiday season.

      I wanted to remind everyone about the upcoming Baronial Officer's
      Meeting this Sunday at the Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery in
      Warrenville.

      If you have anything you would like on the schedule, please let me
      know by Thursday 27th so I can add it.

      As we have ALOT of events coming up this spring, I am asking that
      anyone who is going to be an autocratic for an event this
      winter/spring to please come to the officer's meeting this Sunday.

      If you are an Ayreton Officer or Deputy and you will not be at this
      Sunday meeting, please let me know ASAP by emailing
      verena@...