Re: Second Sunday Spinning

  • Barbara G Meyer
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2012
      Thanks Your Excellency! I was talking to someone else yesterday and she said the same thing. Well, why not? Unless I get a LOT of feedback to the contrary, after New Years I will post it again: that we are meeting at Grey Gargoyles during fighter practice and all fighter widows and widowers are invited!  What time will fighter practice begin? Do I need to clear it with fighter organizers or anyone else?

      Bring your angora!
      Vittoria

    • susan mickelson
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2012
        As the marshal of the Sunday fighter practice, please consider it cleared and you all are more than welcome.  Fighter practice begins at 2 pm.  Shall we set up tables or chairs for you in a corner?

        My only concern is that our room assignment at the school is inconsistent and we might not have a room at all on days when you are planning on coming.  I post our room assignment on this Ayreton list and also on a Facebook Group for Grey Gargoyles Sunday Practice (feel free to ask for an invite to join so that you can see announcements there), so just make sure you check that we have a room before driving out there.

        Our first practice for the new year is the day after Twelfth Night, January 13th.  Hopefully we will see you there.

        in service,
        -Susanna the Short

        Thanks Your Excellency! I was talking to someone else yesterday and she said the same thing. Well, why not? Unless I get a LOT of feedback to the contrary, after New Years I will post it again: that we are meeting at Grey Gargoyles during fighter practice and all fighter widows and widowers are invited!  What time will fighter practice begin? Do I need to clear it with fighter organizers or anyone else?

        Bring your angora!
        Vittoria

      • Ace
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 27, 2012
          Thank you, My lady!! As long as the it is listed on the Ayreton list I will see it.(I don't do Facebook much but I will try to get on that list, can you send me an invite?) And I will make sure if I don't know where to go, that I will contact you, if that is OK. for set up, A corner is all I need. A table would be LOVELY, chairs for sure please! Lets see if we can get some stuff going now!
          Vittoria Governante