Classes at 12th Night

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2012

      Greetings!

      I am looking for one more class to complete our three-track class schedule,

      I have had one class slot open up due to change in a class length. It will be a 3pm slot.

      Anything German themed, or for beginners, or scribal---or ANY SUBJECT will fill out our already awesome class schedule.

      Please consider sharing your knowledge with those coming from near and far.

      Thank you very much,

      Jocelyn

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom
      Project Blog: jocelynsworkshop.blogspot.com

      1 New Message

      Digest #2110
      The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
      GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE
      ~~~~~

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
        Greetings gentles,

        We're seeking teachers for our class schedule at 12 night L'Arte dell'Italia. If you're interested, please contact me off list.

        In service,

        Lord Dunstan Bramblette