Twelfth Night's Annual Sunday Practice

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      Greetings Lords and Ladies,

      On Behalf of the Gray Gargoyles Fighter Marshall, Susanna the Short, I share this announcement with you all.

      "As we ring in the New Year with the festivities of Twelfth Night (January 12th 2013 in the Canton of Tree-girt-sea), dust off your fighting gear for practice the next day (January 13th 2013).  We have the library and library lounge on the first floor of Ida Noyes Hall beginning at 2 pm."

      In Service I remain,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton