Re: [Ayreton] Fighter Practice after 12th Night--YEAH!

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
      My Lady Susanna,

      That is outstanding news! Thank you so much for sharing that information as soon as possible! I have a feeling that you did some extra effort yourself, in order to get this schedule confirmed before January. Many thanks for your hard work!

      This will be a  big help for the 12th Night autocrat--now he can post this information to the 12trh Night website for advance planning.

      Have a good holiday, and I'll see you at 12th Night, as well as the day after!

      best wishes,

      Fern