Fighter Practice after 12th Night

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      As we ring in the New Year with the festivities of Twelfth Night, dust off your fighting gear for practice the next day.  We have the library and library lounge on the first floor of Ida Noyes Hall beginning at 2 pm.

      We do not have practice until that weekend, so get your armor fixed and get your bruises healed so that you are ready to fight on Sunday 1/13.

      in service
      -Susanna the Short
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
        My Lady Susanna,

        That is outstanding news! Thank you so much for sharing that information as soon as possible! I have a feeling that you did some extra effort yourself, in order to get this schedule confirmed before January. Many thanks for your hard work!

        This will be a  big help for the 12th Night autocrat--now he can post this information to the 12trh Night website for advance planning.

        Have a good holiday, and I'll see you at 12th Night, as well as the day after!

        best wishes,

        Fern