Re: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday,

  • JKlauss@homefirst.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
      Thanks purple Are we going to see you this weekend?
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
        happy birthday, Keiley!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
          Oh, indeed, I'll be there, although I was moderately dissapointed to see the heavy war practice was removed.

          From: drew n <drewnmt@yahoo. com>
          Sent by: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
          Date: 03/22/2007 03:17PM

          happy birthday, Keiley!

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
          to find your fit.
        • Doug Petroshius
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
            The heavy war practice was removed because it was never official and I don't
            like to call war practices if we don't get the command staff's full support
            (I just became heavy MIC two weeks ago).

            Instead, there will be a shogun tournament which will include both
            tournament and melee combat as well as unbelted champions versus the world
            battles, which I am sure will give you all of the melee training you desire.

            BTW, if people are ever dissatisfied with heavy combat schedules at events,
            I encourage you to become a marshal and run the activities in the ways you
            prefer. All it takes to enter into the MIT process, which can be completed
            in about a year. As the Regional Marshal, my door is always open to discuss
            the MIT process with anyone that is interested :)

            See you Saturday.

            ~Gintaras~
            (GIN'-te-ris)

            >From: drew n <drewnmt@...>
            >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday,
            >Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:39:30 -0700 (PDT)
            >
            >Oh, indeed, I'll be there, although I was moderately dissapointed to see
            >the heavy war practice was removed.

          • drew n
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007
              Well, heck.  I know I said I was going to go to the event, but I have to work tomorrow morning, and I've got other plans for the afternoon.

              So, sorry, folks.  I hope everything goes very well!