12th Night in the Black Forest - EVENT UPDATES

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012

      Greetings Friends and Countrymen,

      Pray one and all, come to 12th Night in the Black Forest: A Hohenstaufen Wonderland.

      January 12th, 2013

      The Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea

      Chicago, IL

      Site opens at 9am

      Laurel Prize Tourney and Craftpersons Faire with Populace been count.

      Event Steward Challenge: Hohenstaufen Arms in any Medium.

      Classes, Scribal hijinks, Merchants and more.

      We especially wish to welcome newcomers to the SCA.  We have some things for you, including a Lunch time social. *

      You may purchase your lunch from the Event Kitchen or bring your own repast.

      German and Sicilian Lunch Taverns (MMMMMmmmmmm, I can’t choose!!)

      A Feast fit for a Princess (HINT HINT)

      Okay, Her Royal Highness Midrealm will be joining us on our glorious day.

      A German Concert for the entertainment of the populace and an evening dance.

      Visit the Event Website at WWW.HAUSADELBRECHT.NET for more details.

      Pre-Register Online until January 6th with ACCEPS

      In Service I remain,

              12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward

              Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton