inkle looms for Twelvth Night

  • Ace
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012
      I am teaching inkle loom weaving at Twelfth Night (1/12/13) and I only have access to 2 or 3 looms. If you have one and you are making it to Twelfth Night and could let me use it for the day (it would be returned to you after 2 PM that day.) I would appreciate it. Please plan to drop it off early if you can. I am not sure when I am teaching I THINK it is 1 PM. Please mark your loom clearly so we can identify it as yours.

      Thanks in advance!

      Vittoria Governante
      TGS
    • crescentia1472
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
        I have an inkle loom you can use (I won it at the volunteer raffle at my first Gulf Wars and have never used it, it's just the loom I don't have any cards). I am working Troll all day, so you can pick it up from me there at any time!
        Crescentia Fuggerin