Major event--attention Newcomers!

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      Hi! This is Ardena Wildflower your Chatelaine for the Barony of Ayreton. I would like to announce here: the Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea is sponsoring an event in January, known as " Twelfth Night in the Black Forest". Please follow the link below for more information and plan to attend the event! Yours in service to the Society, Ardena Wildflower, Chatelaine, Barony of Ayreton.

      http://www.hausadelbrecht.net/Newcomers.html