Looking for Volunteers

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      Greetings to the great populace of the Barony of Ayreton.

      In a few short weeks, Tree Girt Sea will be hosting it's much
      anticipated annual 12th night at St. John's Lutheran Church & School.

      I am collaborating a crew of volunteers for both site set-up and
      clean-up for the event, January 12th, 2013 (A.S. 47). I am looking
      for a half dozen volunteers for each of the morning and evening crews.

      If you are interested in assisting, please email me off list at
      verena@....

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton