Next Baronial Officer's Meeting

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      The next meeting will be Sunday 30th hosted by Foxvale. We will be at
      the Rock Bottom @ 6 pm

      Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
      28256 Diehl Rd.
      Warrenville, IL60555

      If you would like something added to the agenda, please email me at
      verena@...

      Thank you and I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season.

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com
    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
        I hope everyone had an absolutely fabulous holiday season.

        I wanted to remind everyone about the upcoming Baronial Officer's
        Meeting this Sunday at the Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery in
        Warrenville.

        If you have anything you would like on the schedule, please let me
        know by Thursday 27th so I can add it.

        As we have ALOT of events coming up this spring, I am asking that
        anyone who is going to be an autocratic for an event this
        winter/spring to please come to the officer's meeting this Sunday.

        If you are an Ayreton Officer or Deputy and you will not be at this
        Sunday meeting, please let me know ASAP by emailing
        verena@...