Teachers needed for 12th Night in Tree-Girt-Sea, 1/12

  • vrayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012

      Greetings One and All,

      I am the class coordinator for the Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea's "Twelfth Night in the Black Forest-A Hohenstaufen Wonderland" event to be held on January 12.

      I am looking for more teachers to fill the schedule in 4 school classrooms.

      The best types of classes are:

      1.    Any kind!

      2.    Topics related to Germany--to accompany the theme of the event.

      3.    Scribal classes--Back by popular demand will be the All Day TGS Scribal Sandbox

      4.    Music or Bardic Classes--We have access to a beautiful music classroom with great acoustics.

      Please contact me off list, and only at this email address: vrayhill@...  if you are interested in volunteering to teach a class.

       I am so looking forward to hearing from you!

      Sincerely,

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth