Saturdays Memorial

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012

      Greetings,

      I would like to ask if anyone has room for one passenger on Saturday for the Memorial in Southbend. I was going to go myself, but my car is presenting complications.

      If anyone is going and has room for me, I would be grateful. I can throw in for gas. Please contact me off list.

      With thanks,

      T-G-S 12th Night 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, O.P.