Heather Dale Concert

  • Liana Winsauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      A non-SCA friend asked me to forward this to the lists. I don't know
      any more than the information here.
      Liana
      *********************

      Heather Dale - An Ancient Yule

      Heather Dale (Marion of Heatherdale) will bring her magical holiday
      show to Naperville's DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church! She will be
      accompanied by the full Heather Dale Band including special guest SJ
      Tucker, and will be performing selections from her album of Medieval
      and Renaissance Christmas material "This Endris Night" and her 13
      other albums. This will be a night to remember!

      Tuesday December 4th, 7:30pm
      DuPage Unitarian Church
      1828 Old Naperville Road
      Naperville, IL 60563

      Tickets - $10 in advance / $15 at the door

      Special student/senior rates $7 in advance/$10 at the door

      Purchase tickets at:http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/297625