TREE-GIRT-SEA 12TH NIGHT 2013 - Event Plug, FEEL FREE TO SHARE

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
      Greetings all,

      There are several developments at T-G-S 12th Night.

      We are to host a Craftspersons' Faire and Laurel Prize Tourney.

      We will shortly have ACCEPS up for pre-reg's, so check out the event page to stay up to date on the event details as they come up.

      You can learn more about Twelfth Night in in the Black Forest and by visiting the Webpage for the event at WWW.HAUSADELBRECHT.NET

      Good evening,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
        The weblink broke, it is supposed to be WWW.HAUSADELBRECHT.NET