Upcoming Sunday practices

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
      Unto all I give greetings.

      Here's the schedule for the rest of the calendar year:

      11/18 -- wait listed for a room.  stay tuned for updates.
      11/25 -- no room.  I'm guessing the building is closed for Thanksgiving weekend.
      12/2 -- confirmed for the Cloister Club (first floor)

      After that, Ida Noyes Hall is closed for the semester break until 1/7/13, and we don't have room reservation assignments for next year yet.

      So I need people to tell me if they want to have practice in December, because if no one is interested I'm not going to bother finding another site.  But I also need people to HELP ME FIND OTHER SITES.  Call your local park district, your kids' schools, your local place of worship that has a gym, and find out if the gym is available for Sundays in December and how much it would cost to use it for three hours.

      Thoughts/comments/concerns?  If I don't hear anything back I'm going to assume no one is interested in practicing during December.

      in service
      -Susanna the Short
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012

        Susanna,

        Please keep us posted on the January 13th practice, since that is the day after twelfth night and traditionally a selling point for twelfth night goers getting their fight on. We would love to be able to put that on the table for Twelfth night weekend.

        Thank you for your continued service.

        T-G-S 12th Night 2013, Event Steward
        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
        Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, O.P.