OT: Please keep your ears open

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
      Sain Bainu!

       I'm hijacking the bandwidth for a moment on behalf of a dear friend (my old bellydance teacher) who is going to lose her job at the end of the year.  Her area of expertise is Employee Benefits administration - not general HR, but  401k's, health plans, disability, family & medical leave etc.  If anybody knows of any openings after New Year's, please let me know.

      Thanks!

      Moose

    • g. Willie Arnold
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
        She should go to work.illinois.gov... by the time she tests  and gets called for an interview it should be around the end of the year. I know DES is looking.

        Kith