Congratulations to KWAR award recipients

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012

      Greetings Ayreton!

      I am proud to have witnessed two of our own called into court at KWAR this past weekend:

      Yamamura Kitsune - Purple Fret
      Ian the Green - Evergreen (you may live elsewhere, but...)

      Congratulations to you both!

      (note: there is another one out there, but the recipient may not yet know about it)

      I also want to congratulate THL Hillary of Langford for surviving her first day as Lincoln Signat!

      Huzzah!!!

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl

      Baroness Ayreton

    • Jeffnaggie

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
          Thank you very much your Excellency!

          Ayreton will always be my Middle Kingdom "place of birth," and I greatly appreciate the mention.

          And Hillary did a great job being sneaky, er signet (well its about the same).  She had to hide a scroll from a scribe who wanted to see the pretties.  ME.  I never had a clue!  Ask her for the story.

          Yours in Service,

          THLord Ian the Green

          --
          Yours In Service,

          Lord Ian the Green

          "V
          erum resistit simplicitate."

        • Yamamura Kitsune
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
            I have personally delivered the "secret recipient" their award tonight, so it is now safe to announce.

            Congratulations to Lady Marie Heather Hall for receiving the award of the Purple Fret!

            Doumo,
            Lady Yamamura Kitsune
          • Aggie
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
              Hoobah! Go Heather.

              Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE