Sunday Practice tomorrow

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
      Again, we have the Cloister Club on the first floor tomorrow.  INSIDE, in case the weather is bad.  See you then.
    • susan mickelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2014
        We have the church gym at 2:00 for the rest of the summer, and I don't want to fight outside at U of C since there is a chance of storms. The address for St. Stephen Lutheran Church in Midlothian is 14700 S Kildare ave. Please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym.