Correction to Re: [Ayreton] Information for services for Baron Thomas

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
      Correction:  The paypal account is BaronessZafirah@...  The typist regrets the error.

      From: Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
      To: Chcago Group <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, November 9, 2012 2:28 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Information for services for Baron Thomas

      Please cross post this as you see fit--

      Unto all Friends and Family of Freiherr Thomas Der Kreuzfahrer/Bryan Neverly--

      His services will be held on Dec. 1, 2012 in South Bend, IN.  We are working out the exact time, and will post as soon as we get the word.  There will be a Catholic mass followed by a luncheon/remembrance get together.  Baroness Zafira asks that those who have Hockey Jerseys wear them in his honor.  SCA Garb, for those that wish, is also fine.  Thomas/Bryan was NOT a dress up kind of guy, and would sincerely appreciate the hockey jerseys or other casual dress.

      Those wishing to donate to help his family with expenses (medical, final, or just living) are asked to use Zafira's pay pal account, at  BaronessZafira@...

      For those coming to Toys for Tots SCA event in White Waters, there will be both a bake sale and a "hold the field" fundraiser happening at that event.

      We would like to thank everyone so much for the outpouring of love and support.  And also for your patience as we got all of this together.

      Acelina