Champion of Bards

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      Forwarded on behalf of Thier Majesties:

      Greetings unto the bards, skalds, storytellers, minstrels, jongleurs, and poets of the Midrealm from Their Royal Majesties Dag and AnneMarie.

      As it is Our hope during Our reign to recall the glorious history of the Middle Kingdom, We have found a desire to select a bard for Our reign, but know, not any bard… a Champion of Bards.

      In like wise, it is Our desire to encourage and recognize those who are helping to create and preserve the rich oral traditions of Our Kingdom.

      Therefore and to these ends, We invite bards, skalds, storytellers, minstrels, jongleurs, and poets to enter into a competition. The competition will be in two parts. All may participate in the first part. From all entries in part 1, We will select three finalists. For the second part, those three finalists will attend Us in person at 12th Night in Roaring Wastes and perform their entry for Us and an audience. We will choose the Champion of Bards from those three finalists and make that announcement in Our court that evening. For details: http://dag-annemarie.com/missives_20121104_ChampionOfBards.html

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Captain Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton