Looking for Crash Space for People for KWCS

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012
      I have two different set of gentles who have contacted me for crash
      space for KWCS/KWAR for this weekend. Due to the event being help in a
      hotel, they really are organizing crash space.

      The first person is coming from Oaken

      The second set of people (3) are coming from Calontir ( My Laurel &
      Apprentice Brother)

      Is anyone going to KWCS/KWAR and might be able to offer up crash space.

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com
    • Christian Fournier
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012
        Contact the event coordinator(s): Anton has a possible lead on a "scholarship", including a free room at the hotel.