Re: [Ayreton] Sad Tidings

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
      Unto Their Excellencies Ayreton and the good people of Ayreton does Mistress Acelina send greetings.

      Baron Thomas was also my protege.  I just spent the last 48 hours with his family, both his immediate biological family and some of his extended SCA family.

      There is a memorial service being planned for later this month.  There will also be fundraisers to help his family with his final expenses, including what we predict to be pretty high medical bills.  For those of you who have access to facebook, we will be posting them as they are finalized.

      Thanks for all the outpouring of love and concern.  It's meant a great deal to us.

      Fondly,
      Acelina