Sad Tidings

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012

      It is with a heavy heart we share the news that our cousin, Baron Thomas of White Waters (Bryan Neverly), passed away late yesterday.

      Our condolences go out to his wife Baroness Zafira, and their son, at this sad time.

      We will pass along any news of services as information becomes available.

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Captain Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
        Unto Their Excellencies Ayreton and the good people of Ayreton does Mistress Acelina send greetings.

        Baron Thomas was also my protege.  I just spent the last 48 hours with his family, both his immediate biological family and some of his extended SCA family.

        There is a memorial service being planned for later this month.  There will also be fundraisers to help his family with his final expenses, including what we predict to be pretty high medical bills.  For those of you who have access to facebook, we will be posting them as they are finalized.

        Thanks for all the outpouring of love and concern.  It's meant a great deal to us.

        Fondly,
        Acelina