Retainer and Royalty Room Gaurds Help...

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hello All,

        I put a request out a few weeks ago for help taking care of the royalty for this coming weekend.  So far I only have two people that have donated their time.  If  you could please look into your class schedules and donate an hour or two to help out I would greatly appreciate it.  If interested please contact me off list at jak238 at gmail dot com, please include which duty you would like and when you are available.  You assistance is greatly appreciated.

      YIS,
      Keiley/Jenna

      --
      Jenna Klauss