[Ayreton] ROYAL UNIVERSITY of the MIDREALM - TOMORROW!

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Royal University of the Midrealm - - Lots of Arts & Sciences classes!!

      Greetings!

      For any of you just tuning into our webring, Vanished Woods and the Ayreton area
      will be having R.U.M. at our All Souls event TOMORROW, Sat. Nov. 3rd beginning
      at 9 a.m. in Roselle, IL.

      There will be lots of opportunities for learning Arts & Science-related things
      in the medieval world. A Feast too!

      Please come join us!
      Better news than that, there is NO admission fee. (Feast tix, if available, are
      extra) Please bring a canned good or two to donate to the Church this event is
      held in.

      For more information:
      www.midrealm.org
      click on the "Calendar of Events".