Rokkehealden and Friends holiday party Saturday December 29th 2012 4:30PM

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2012

      Rokkehealden's and Friends Holiday Party is planned for Saturday December 29th  2010
      If you are a member or Rokkehealden you are invited.
      If you live in Rokkehealden's land you are invited.
      If you are a friend of Rokkenhealden, you are invited.

      Location:  Johannes & Fiona's humble abode
      Address: 11318 Champion Ct E, Plainfield, IL 60585
      Time: 4:30 pm until host & hostess' good humor evaporates
      Phone: 815 230 5936

      Directions:
      http://maps.google.com/ works well. Please paste

      11318 Champion Ct E, Plainfield, IL 60585
      We are the house with a partial brick front and will have banners out.

      The annual white elephant will happen again.  To participate bring a
      wrapped item of an SCA nature with a value around $20.  Traditional
      safety rules apply.  These rules will be explained again this year.

      Pot luck Rokkehealden style:
      modern last names
      A-I     Dessert
      J-R    Something with Meat
      S-Z    Side dish
      This is a guideline not a rule.

      Please bring your beverage of choice.

      If you have any questions please email me.

      This is also Rokkehealden's moot / business meeting.  The time will be left to Ottokar to decide/ announce.

      Hope to see everyone then!

      Johannes & Fiona

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli