Re: [Ayreton] Sunday practice is outdoors

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2012
      Yes, we can get to the stuff in the loaner closet, not a problem.

      From: susan mickelson <mickel14@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Sunday practice is outdoors
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 26, 2012, 10:35 AM

      Unto all I give greetings.

      We do NOT have an indoor room for Sunday.  The weather looks dry, if cold, so we will just keep everyone moving to stay warm and bring a jacket for when we are done.  If anyone can stick around after practice and help us put up recruiting posters around U of C, that would be appreciated.

      in service
      -Susanna

    • Fern
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2012
        Dear Susanna,

        Drat! I made a mistake about this weekend, and forgot that Robyyan has tickets to a concert this afternoon!

        It's the Newberry Consort, playing French Renaiisance harp and lute and recorder music. So I won't be at fighting practice after all.

        Can I ask you a favor? Next weekend at RUM, I am teaching a class in the fighting track and I want to use the plastic bats. Can you bring them to RUM?  or have someone else bring them? My class is at 10 am.

        This class is about teaching beginners, so all the new people are welcome! No armor necessary. I'm going to show how the sword drills are an excellent framework for teaching lots of other important fighter skills.

        Thanks for your help! Sorry I can't be at practice today.....

        yours,

        Fern