Results of the Queen's Tournament

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2012
      Greetings,

      My apologies for this being past due but I just saw the results today. At the recent Coronation her Majesty held an invitation only Queen's Tournament. Those invited were to be examples of Chivalric virtue as well as being honored for thier prowess and panoply upon the field.

      One of Ayreton's own was named a top finisher. Please congratulate Master Thomas Penyngton! Well done!!

      Baron Henry

      Her Royal Majesty, AnneMarie, by Royal invitation, will honored 54 Lords and Ladies for their prowess and panoply on the field in a special tournament as examples to the Kingdom at large of Chivalric Virtues.

      Her Majesty charged those invited to polish their harness, unfurl their banners and take the field at the Coronation of Dag and AnneMarie in the Premier of The Queen's Tournament.

      Top Finishers:

      Knight: Sir Cellach mac Cormaic
      Non-Knight: Master Thomas Penyngton
    • Jeffnaggie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2012
        Congratulations Master Thomas!
[...]

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: