Retainers/Gate Guards for RUM

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      Greetings,

      To those members of the Populace attending the fall session of RUM in Vanished Woods, we are seeking both Royal Retainers and Gate Guards. If you can spare a few hours of time for either please email me off list at scribesquire (at) comcast (dot) net with your availability.

      Thank you,
      Captain Henry of Exeter
      Baron Ayreton
    • Terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2012
        Could still use volunteers. I have had only a few people agree to help. Just donate 2 hours of your time. Please.

        Henry