Shamless Plug - Come see the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile Today

  • PJ Reaney
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      Ok so I closed this deal yesterday and though I'd share the fun!

      Fancy a Free Hot Dog? Pop on something pink and get down to the Essex Inn today at 3.00pm!

      The Oscar Mayer Weinermobile will be at the Essex Inn from 3.00 pm today (Tuesday October 16th) to raise awareness of breast cancer. If you fancy a free hot dog just pop on some pink clothes and get your buns to the Essex Inn. The first 100 people to get their pink here will get a free hot dog.

      If you're in the area please stop by and say hi and tour the weiner mobile.  Please feel free to share if you know anyone who might be interested.

      Phebe