shamless plug...

  • tomscrip
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012
      Any one in Chicago area interested: Sunday October 21st I will be teaching the Holiday Ball Ornament class, at Chicago Hot Glass. there are 4 slots left for the class, it cost $65.00, and runs from 11:00am till Noon. If you want to take it Call Chicago Hot Glass at 773-394-3252 and singe up.

      Thanks
      Aethelwulf
    • vrayhill
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
        I wouldnt say singe and hot glass in the same sentence. OWCH!

        LOL I know, darned autocorrect. :)

        --Jocelyn