Re: [Ayreton] Chainmaile aventail needed

  • Jeff Berger
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
      Ash,

      I might have one in my armor bits box. I will look this weekend and let you know.

      Gareth

      "Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller" <gmiller77@...> wrote:

      Greetings friends and countrymen,

      I am looking for a good source for an aventail. I will have possession of my new helm in the next couple months and will want one for it. I prefer riveted or welded rings. I lack the patience for that kind of work.

      Does anyone make such things here in the Barony? Can anyone reefer me to a good craftsman for such work?

      Thank you,

      T-G-S 12th Night 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, O.P.

    • Willie