A&S50

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Greetings to fellow Midlanders,

      I have been asked about this twice in the past 24 hours by others in
      our region, so I figured I would send out a small note about A&S50
      Challenege

      The A&S50 Challenge is a personal challenge involving doing 50 things
      in the Arts and Sciences before May 1st AS 50/2015, in honor of the
      SCA's 50th Birthday

      Though you make up your own criteria, there are three main type of challenges:

      The Depth Challenge -
      *50 of any one type of thing, in order to push your skills and
      knowlege to new levels (how broadly you define this is up to you)

      The Breadth Challenge -
      *do/make/learn 50 new and different things (how new, and how different
      is up to you/your group), or,

      The Persona Challenge -
      *making/learning 50 different things that your persona would know,
      have, or know how to do

      You can do the challenge indivialially or as a group ( I am thinking
      of doing a Midlands Persona Challenge, anyone else interested?)

      If you have any questions about A&S50 or challenges, please don't
      hesitate to contact me.

      Some Important Website:
      A&S50 website- http://artsandsciences50.org/
      Yahoo Group just for the Midlands-
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MidrealmAandS50Challenge/
      Yahoo Group for the entire A&S50 challenge-
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AandS50ChallengeCommunity/?yguid=357956543

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      A&S50 Midlands Cordinator (and cheerleader)

      www.broomstich.com