Gargoyles School Year Kickoff

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Greetings Everyone,

      Our fall room reservation at Ida Noyes starts this Sunday, Oct 7. Since we will be welcoming a bevy of new students on the heels of the new students activities fair on Friday, I'd like us to have a strong showing of all the cool stuff we can do in the SCA. To that end, I am asking folks to help support the first fighter practice after the summer break. We need artisans as well as fighters. Please bring a dish to share as well.

      Business Meeting is at 1pm and fighter practice starts at 2. See you on Sunday!

      Email me (sarafina.sinclair@...) if you have any questions.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --