Re: [Ayreton] Craftspersons Faire at All Souls-RUM

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      There's an online link to register for the Craftpersons Faire.  Here's the link:

      http://ans.midrealm.org/faire/user/index

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
        According to a post on the FP Midrealm A&S Page the registration link is:

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7B3KN55

        The other link provided was only for the A&S competitions.

        -Ercc

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: acelinaofderelei@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:11:18 -0700
        Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Craftspersons Faire at All Souls-RUM

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
          Oh, sorry.  That was the one that Kathryn had posted.

          From: acelinaofderelei@...
          Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:11:18 -0700