Ayreton Curia Meeting Ride Share

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 6:48 PM
      Good evening,

      Ardena and I will be leaving our Neighborhood tomorrow at 5pm to go out to Elgin for the Ayreton Curia Meeting tomorrow, Sunday, September 30th.

      These meetings are always open to the general Populace.

      If you would like to go but don't have the transportation means to make it yourself, I I have room for 2 more passengers, or 3 if one or two are medium to small build. I would ask that everyone chip in some money for the gas, I will be trying to avoid tolls.  If your interested, please let me know and we can carpool out.  I suspect this can be done for 20 in gas round trip, do remember this is in Elgin.  So the more we have the cheaper it gets.

      Please make sure to email or call me by 4pm tomorrow (Sunday) if you want to ride share.

      In Service,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton