Ayreton Cafe Press

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012
      It seems that people are not aware (or have forgotten) about the Ayreton Cafe Press page (on a couple of recent occasions, I've been asked where I got my Ayreton shirt or my Ayreton apron), so I thought I'd throw the link out there again.

      There are shirts, bags, mugs, baby stuff, a bumper sticker, a water bottle, a clock - all kinds of fun things.

      Solgai

    • Veronica
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
        The link is dead, and when you search for "ayreton" on the Cafe Press site, they can't find it.

        Could be why no one's going there!!

        I don't know who set it up originally, but someone might want to check into it.

        Isabel

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Dolores Becker <danceswithwords42@...> wrote:

        > It seems that people are not aware (or have forgotten) about the Ayreton Cafe Press page (on a couple of recent occasions, I've been asked where I got my Ayreton shirt or my Ayreton apron), so I thought I'd throw the link out there again.
        >
        > http://www.cafepress.com/ayreton
        >

        > There are shirts, bags, mugs, baby stuff, a bumper sticker, a water bottle, a clock - all kinds of fun things.
        >
        > Solgai

        > The almost right life is nothing at all. The right life is dangerous, open-ended, more questions than answers, a map to undiscovered countries.
        > -- 'Chasing Shakespeares' by Sarah Smith

      • Anthony Satoh
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
          Link works for me.
          I see lots of shirts, mugs, bags etc.