Sunday Curia Meeting

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      Greetings and Happy Thursday to the Populace of Ayreton,

      The next Baronial Curia Meeting will be this upcoming Sunday in
      Vanished Woods at 7PM. The Curia Meeting will be held at Little Angels
      Center for Exceptional Care -1435 Summit Stm Elgin, IL 60120

      Anyone in Ayreton is always more then welcome to attend the curia meetings.

      Also, many of the officers are looking for deputies, if you are
      interested in becoming a deputy, want to know what it is like to be an
      officer, or want to know more about the "behind the scenes" aspect of
      the Barony I highly encourage you to attend.

      If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, and
      I hope to see many of you either this weekend at Corination or this
      Sunday at the Curia Meeting.

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton