Additional Thank Yous from Foxhunt

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2012
      As the day was brought to a close and feast was placed before the members at Foxhunt there were people who added to the atmosphere at our Baronial Court and the Feast itself.  These people should not be forgotten.

      Lady Hilla Hammasdoghter and Master Cerian Cantwr brought music to the feast by performing songs, while His Lordship Kuji, yet again amazed us all.  Thank you.

      Feast was also a time when participants of different contests were recognized for their efforts in various activities throughout the day....

      Lady Emma of Ayreton was the archery champion for the day, taking out the moving Fox with three blows.  One being a direct shot between the eyes in the center of it's forhead.

      His Lordship Lukas was the first person to solve the Skald Riddle to its end with Birgitta at the Voluptuous Viking.

      Lady Hilla Hammasdoghter won the populace vote by creating the best Viking Longship in a Graham Cracker and Candy Medium.  (It was amazing, as were all the other entries.)

      All three of the gentles above were given prizes donated by Lady Anne d'Aix, all books appropriate to the Norse theme of the event.

      And our Master of Ceremonies: Feast and Court Herald Extroidinaire : Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen led the above activities smoothly and without fail.

      Thank you and Hugs to all.

      Hillary