Need Help....

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2012
      Hey Everyone,

        Anton put out a call for a marshall for this weekend for the Fox Hunt event.  Still searching for help.  Since the cat is outta the bag, I made plans several months ago to go to his favorite steak house in WI.  Joining us will be all his buddies from college that use to go to Schwartz's with him, so it is really important that we have someone help marshall for Fox Hunt.  If you can please let me know.

       Thank you so much for your help

      Kisses
      Jenna
      --
      Jenna Klauss

      SCA
      Baroness Keiley Duchem
      Unum exercituum

    • Justice Napier
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2012
        Is he looking for an MIC for the Rapier field, or just marshals to help out?!?

        Justice

        To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com; thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com; shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com; illiton@yahoogroups.com; dontplayleapfrogwithaunicorn83@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2012

          The event needs a rapier MiC for the day.

          To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com; thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com; shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com; illiton@yahoogroups.com; dontplayleapfrogwithaunicorn83@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20, 2012
            I'll be there for the event.  Let me know what you need me to do Anton, and I'll do it.

            You know how to reach me.

            Justice

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 20, 2012
              Apologies All, meant to respond off list on that last one.

              To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              From: ice_dragon_00@...
              Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:22:47 -0500

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com