practice tomorrow is on

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2012
      Unto all I give greetings.

      The weather looks lovely for tomorrow, so practice is on.  We still don't have the indoor space, but come on out and play anyway.

      in service
      -Susanna
    • susan mickelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2012
        Unto all I give greetings,

        Practice tomorrow is on.  We have first floor Cloister Club, and the weather should be nice enough to be outside if it's not muddy.  Please come out and help us train the students at their second practice.  We did have a fencing student out two weeks ago if any fencers are interested in coming to work with her.

        in service
        -Susanna