Tomorrow's practice 9/11

  • Cecilia di Zanchi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2012
      Just an FYI that there will not be practice tomorrow.

      Practice will resume on 9/18.

      I tried to send this to all the groups that are normally emailed (per Desco's email forever ago), but I may not have access to all of them. So pass the word along.

      Thanks!
      Cecilia the Destroyer
    • Cecilia di Zanchi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2012
        I do not have access to the Ravenslake, Announcements only, or fighting in the neighborhood lists.